It's been a long time. I haven't written anything since Christmas...BOOO me. I'm back, back for good. Currently I'm in Uppsala and I really like it. Although it's been a very busy and dam hard time...I survived my paper and on Friday I'll hopefully survive my opposition too. Cross your fingers for me guys..please!!!
I've been partying a lot too. Party-Eli is back as well. Had a great weekend and yesterday was the best party ever! Thank you so much Sofie! This was a great pre-, mid- and afterparty!! I will miss you guys so much. I don't like to say goodbye though...that only makes me sad...me sitting in the corner of my room and crying. In a bit more than a week and I'm heading home as well. Don't wanna think about it...me weeping even more...Niagara falls. The weather is finally starting to get pretty nice....mhhh me like Swedish summer. Next week will be my lazy week. Nothing to do except of finally getting sun-tanned. I will roast in the sun and get rid of my Swiss cheese look. Hell yes. I look over-worked (yes that happens), stressed out, wrinkled-up and exploited of 4 hangovers in a row. I need some sun!
On Friday's gonna be the BBQ of the year. Everyone will be finished with their exam by then and will party from sunrise til sunset...haha there's no sunrise and sunset...there will be sun all night. Aww I love Sweden!
Folks I gotta go to bed...it's gonna be a rough day for me. 4 hours of seminar and I have to talk at least 2 hours of the 4. my gosh.
cheers
eleanor
I've been partying a lot too. Party-Eli is back as well. Had a great weekend and yesterday was the best party ever! Thank you so much Sofie! This was a great pre-, mid- and afterparty!! I will miss you guys so much. I don't like to say goodbye though...that only makes me sad...me sitting in the corner of my room and crying. In a bit more than a week and I'm heading home as well. Don't wanna think about it...me weeping even more...Niagara falls. The weather is finally starting to get pretty nice....mhhh me like Swedish summer. Next week will be my lazy week. Nothing to do except of finally getting sun-tanned. I will roast in the sun and get rid of my Swiss cheese look. Hell yes. I look over-worked (yes that happens), stressed out, wrinkled-up and exploited of 4 hangovers in a row. I need some sun!
On Friday's gonna be the BBQ of the year. Everyone will be finished with their exam by then and will party from sunrise til sunset...haha there's no sunrise and sunset...there will be sun all night. Aww I love Sweden!
Folks I gotta go to bed...it's gonna be a rough day for me. 4 hours of seminar and I have to talk at least 2 hours of the 4. my gosh.
cheers
eleanor
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar